WHY GOPAL’S SUNFLOWER SEED BUTTER?
Our sunflower seeds are 100% raw and unpasteurized to deliver the healthy butter with original taste.
A portion of the proceeds is given to support cow protection.
* *OUR PROCESS THAT KEEPS US STAND APART
1) Modern pasteurizing techniques can kill the seeds and their ability to sprout. We soak and germinate our organic raw sunflower seeds which removes the phytic acid and enzymes inhibitors that are naturally present in nuts and seeds.
2) The seeds are then dried naturally and ground at temperatures of around 108 degrees (Heating them above 120 degrees begins to destroy the healthy enzymes and reduces the nutritional content).
3) We package the butter in small batches to deliver the best and fresh butter to you.
4) Our organic butter is rich in enzyme and nutrient and easily digested.
VERSATILE USAGE AND EASY STORAGE
Our creamy and smooth textured sunflower seed spread is easy to spread on crackers, bread or muffins. Add to your favorite smoothie, fruits or healthy dessert recipes for enhanced flavor and nutrition.* *Prepare endless healthy treats with Gopal’s Raw Sunflower Seed Butter!
Simply use Gopal’s Organic Butter straight from the glass jar and keep it fresh with the resealable lid; stir and enjoy as the perfect superfood snack or healthy dessert.
No refrigeration required.
Oil separation may occur naturally, stir before serving.
Best consumed by the “Best By” date noted on the product.
HEALTHY & TASTY PEANUT-BUTTER ALTERNATIVE – Gopal’s butter is delicious and highly nutritious that makes a great alternative to peanut butter.
100% RAW & SPROUTED: We soak and germinate our raw sunflower seeds. When a seed is sprouted, the starch within is metabolised, giving it less starch and higher protein and fiber. This sprouting process makes it easier for the body to absorb nutrients.
RESPONSIBLY SOURCED & PROCESSED – At Gopal’s Healthfoods every batch is handmade in the cleanest production facilities – completely gluten and peanut free.
ANTIOXIDANT RICH SUPERFOOD: Sun flower seeds are an excellent source of protein, magnesium, selenium and Vitamin E making it a quick post-workout snack to help repair and rebuild muscles. They are rich in minerals which promotes good bone health.
ONE INGREDIENT – Our healthy Sunflower Seed Butter contains only Organic Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seeds (USDA Certified Organic by the CCOF). No artificial ingredients are used whatsoever, including sugars, fillers, and preservatives.