“High quality and so delicious! The best that I’ve eaten” – Graham M
Natto – the ancient Japanese superfood
- For over 1,000 years, natto (fermented soybeans) has been a staple food and a folk remedy for diseases of the heart, circulatory system, and gut.
- Natto is eaten as a comfort food and health food throughout Japan, and there is a significant body of scientific evidence tying natto consumption to bone health, cardiovascular health, and longevity.
- The best natural source of Vitamin K2, nattokinase, and probiotic B. subtilis
- A nutritional powerhouse in general – high in protein and prebiotic fiber, low in fat and carbohydrates, and full of vitamins and minerals.
- Unique flavor and texture – expect a rich, pungent, fermented flavor, and the texture that the Japanese call neba neba (slippery & sticky). Like a stinky cheese, natto isn’t for everyone – but those who like it, love it.
- In Japan, natto is most typically mixed into rice; soy sauce or tare; and something sharp like mustard or scallions.
- We think natto is terrific as a versatile addition to a wide range of dishes – Japanese and Western, savory and sweet.
Choose NYrture New York Natto for the very best quality
- The best natto around, due to our unique small-batch recipe developed by a trained microbiologist and chef
- Tastes better and is better for you because it’s made fresh by hand, and never frozen
- Keeps longer in the refrigerator because of our unique glass jar
- Vegan, gluten-free, certified USDA Organic by NOFA-NY, and certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union
Handmade, never frozen, our small-batch natto is full of Vitamin K2, nattokinase & probiotic power!
Traditional small-bean ferment, 100% Organic soybeans – lighter coffee note, hint of salad greens
Our 8 oz glass jars preserve flavor and freshness (good 6-8 weeks refrigerated), and hold 5 servings
Vegan, Certified USDA Organic, Gluten-free, certified kosher by Orthodox Union
We ship on Mondays with cold packs. May be at ambient temp when delivered, refrigerate on arrival.