This pumpkin butter is made by McCutcheon’s, a family owned and operated business for four generations. They have been known for their old fashioned preserves, fruit butters, jellies, and sauces since 1938. Homemade taste and quality is packed into every pint, using only real cane sugar and natural fruit juices. Normally only found in farmer’s markets, orchards, and country stores, now you can have your favorites at home any time of year!
PUMPKIN BUTTER BREAD PUDDING
1 Jar McCutcheon’s Pumpkin Butter
1 loaf of french bread or baguette torn up into inch sized chunks
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spices
1/2 cup of sugar, 1 tbsp reserved for topping
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp softened butter
1. Rip up a loaf of french bread or a baguette and toss it into an oven safe baking dish
2. In a bowl combine the eggs, heavy cream, and milk and whisk until well combined
3. Add in the spices, sugar, and jar of Pumpkin Butter and whisk again until the mixture is smooth
4. Pour the Pumpkin Butter mixture over the torn up bread and then toss the bread with a wooden spoon, being sure to coat thoroughly
5. In a small bowl combine the soft butter with 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp cinnamon
6. Spoon the cinnamon butter mixture over the bread in globs
7. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until brown and the custard has set. Serve hot with cream or with ice . cream. YUM!
Deliciously smooth pumpkin butter spread.
McCutcheon’s authentic PA Dutch recipe. McCutcheon’s has been making premium pumpkin butter products since 1938.
Like spreading pumpkin pie onto your favorite food.
Comes in a generous pint (16 oz.) size.