Flax Seed oil (also known as Linseed oil) is highly recommended for general well-being and whole-body nutrition. It is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), as well as phytoestrogens known as lignans.
- Considered to be nature’s richest vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids, required for the health of almost all body systems, Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil contains twice the amount of omega-3 fatty acids of fish oil.
- Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil also contains omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, dietary fiber, and manganese.
- It is also a good source of the minerals copper, phosphorus, and iron.
- Studies have shown that due to the ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, along with being a rich source of lignans and a multitude of nutrients and minerals, flaxseed oil may be beneficial for the management of many health conditions.
- Ingesting Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil maximizes the effectiveness of the beneficial properties found in the seeds, without the potential digestive issues sometimes associated with eating the seeds themselves.
Contains twice the amount of omega-3 fatty acids of fish oil
Cold Pressed using only Certified Organic, non-GMO seeds
Considered to be nature’s richest vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids
Made in USA