Yangban Kimchi Can Korean Kimchi (160g x 4ea)


Good for you who like Korean original kimchi.
Food you need for fishing or camping!
Please use as a memorable food at the party.

Amazon.com Price: $18.70 (as of 27/10/2022 08:25 PST- Details)

Compare

Ingredients

Pickled napa cabbage 75% [napa cabbage 98% (Korea), Leaves 2% (Korea)], purified water, Green onion (Korea), Red pepper powder (Korea), White sugar, Garlic (Korea ), Ginger (Korea), Sodium L-Glutamate (flavor enhancer), Refined salt (Korea)

Precautions

* This product is produced in the same manufacturing facility as the product using soy bean, wheat and shrimp.

* Be careful to open, store and dispose the can as it is sharp.

* Do not put it in the microwave oven and heat it up.

* After opening, there is a risk of deterioration, please refrigerated, please enjoy as soon as possible.

Good for you who like Korean original kimchi.
Food you need for fishing or camping!
Please use as a memorable food at the party.
Delicious to eat in bibimbap, ramen, and sweet potato.
Best with meat.

Category:

Based on 0 reviews

0.0 overall
0
0
0
0
0

Be the first to review “Yangban Kimchi Can Korean Kimchi (160g x 4ea)”

There are no reviews yet.